Recreation Leader - Youth Break Camps & Summer Day Camps
Under direct or general supervision, plan & implement activities for Spring Break or Summer Day Camps.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan & lead activities for youth ages 5-12
- Empower & facilitate cooperative relationships through problem solving.
- Provide & oversee a safe & healthy play environment in a public space which enables youth to engage in positive activities with other kids.
- Communicate with site Coordinator & Assistant Coordinator
- Attend staff trainings as required.
- Observes & works with leaders to assess & develop strategic plans to improve their overall leadership skills.
- Interest and/or knowledge in one or more of the following is desired: performing arts, outdoor recreation, sports, working with underserved youth
- High communicative & organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- High energy and positive attitude
- Enjoys working with youth
- Must have morning and/or afternoon availability Monday - Friday
- Must be First Aid & CPR certified in community CPR
- Ability to pass background check
- Must get TB test
Compensation: $15.50 - $18.88 per hour, DOE
Applications may be obtained:
For more questions please call 707.298.0424.