Eureka Recreation offers youth day camps during school breaks such as Presidents Week and Spring Break. These camps may vary in theme and can be held at the Eureka Municipal Auditorium or a City Park.
Thanksgiving Fall Camp - Cooks Who Care
Looking for something to do over Thanksgiving Fall Break?
Don't miss this awesome opportunity for children ages 5-12 to make new friends and learn new cooking skills. Participants will make two snacks and a lunch at our wonderful Cooper Gulch facility and leave with new chef skills to last a lifetime. We will also be making fleece blankets to donate to the Sequoia Humane Society to help out our furry friends.
- Where: Cooper Gulch Recreation Center, (1720 10th St., Eureka)
- When: November 20 - November 22, 2023
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Wednesday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Age: 5 to 12 years
- Fees: $80 for Eureka Residents, $90 for Non-Residents. No refunds or pro-rates for missed days or weeks.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for an additional fee.
- Registration: Registration begins on Tues., October 24th at 9am and ends Wed., November 15th.
- Ways to Register:
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and all children must be pre-registered prior to attending. There is no on-site registration. All activities are supervised by City of Eureka Recreation Staff. Children are checked in and out daily and are not permitted to leave without prior parental consent.
Spring Break Camp - Camp Creativity
Camp Creativity is a youth day camp that strives to provide a space for campers to unleash their inner creative self and discover more about themselves in the process.
Located at the Eureka Municipal Auditorium, campers will explore their own creativity through imaginative and make-believe play, arts and crafts and more!