- My Government
- Community Services
- Programs & Experiences
- Sequoia Park Flower Garden
Sequoia Park Flower Garden
The Sequoia Park Flower Garden is located next to the Sequoia Park Zoo on W Street. The garden is full of dahlias carefully tended to by Parks Maintenance Worker & Master Gardener, Jody Daigneault.
The garden is generally in bloom May - September. Please stay on all designated walkways and do not pick any of the flowers or any other part of the plants.
General Facility Rental Guidelines
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the desired date of use. Liability insurance may be required. Insurance packets are available upon request.
- Check availability or request a facility online
- Reservations must be made at least one (1) month in advance of requested date of use
- Reservations will be accepted up to one (1) year in advance
- Rentals require a security deposit, rental fees, rental contract and if applicable liability insurance and staff fees
- Liability insurance is required for some rentals. Insurance packets are available upon request.
For more information, to make a reservation or request an insurance packet, please contact the Community Services Department.
Areas available for Rent:
Fees effective 7/1/22 - 6/30/23
|Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm |
|Monday - Friday after 4pm, |
Saturday, Sunday & holidays all day
|First 3 hours||$60||$75|
|Each additional hour||$20||$27|
|Security Deposit (refundable)||$100||$100|
Click here to request to rent the gazebo in the Sequoia Park Flower Garden.