General Facility Rental Guidelines
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the desired date of use. Liability insurance may be required. Insurance packets are available upon request.
- Check availability or request a facility online
- Reservations must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance of requested date of use
- Reservations will be accepted up to one (1) year in advance
- Rentals require a security deposit, rental fees, rental contract and if applicable liability insurance and staff fees
- Liability insurance is required for some rentals. Insurance packets are available upon request.
For more information, to make a reservation or request an insurance packet, please contact the Community Services Department.
Areas available for Rent:
Fees effective 7/1/22 - 6/30/23
|Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm |
|Monday - Friday after 4pm, |
Saturday, Sunday & holidays all day
|Security Deposit (refundable)||$50||$50|
|Staff Fee |
In the latter part of 1947, E. B. Birmingham, Vice President of Hammond Lumber Company presented the City of Eureka a check for $25,000 to completely equip a recreation center with tennis courts and playground facilities. When the money was given, Hammond Company felt the center would be located at 5th and L Streets on Boys’ Club property. This area was too small for the facilities that the Hammond Company wanted, so rather than have the City lose the grant, the Boys’ Club Director agreed to locate the site somewhere else. The City then decided to purchase a lot on one square block between 15th and 14th and E and F Streets to build the playground Hammond Company wanted. The playground was completed with tennis courts and playground facilities and was dedicated in 1948. The playground fieldhouse was built by the carpentry class of Eureka High School in March of 1955.